Note: Fresh candidates can also apply.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from a reputable university.
- Professional Proficiency in English.
- Proficient ability to navigate and use common computer programs such as MSOffice.
- Willingness to work in night shift as this role requires communication with US team.
Reporting to the manager while being a liaison for US office Implementation team
- Assist and coordinate with the US office.
- Assisting specialists in maintaining relations with clients
- Gathering relevant information to complete tasks
- Making sure that the client’s approved requests are met.
- Managing and updating the client's Implementation process.
- Assist and facilitate the team in implementing and maintaining the overall training
******Handsome salary package will be offered along with other PERKS*******
Note : Fresh Candidates are encouraged to apply
- Day-to-day accounting functions assigned by the Sr. Finance Manager
- Assist with month-end close including but not limited to:
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Maintain balance sheet schedules
- Deferred revenue/income, prepaids and accruals
- Expense reports
- Reimbursable expense reconciliation (Pass through charge recon)
- Maintain forms tracking – Authorizations & Confirmations
- Invoicing across different lines of business
- Assist with preparing monthly accounting reports
- Preparing various reports as needed by the management, and updating them on guided intervals
- Multiple client logs for information (where needed or where guided to do so)
****Handsome salary package will be offered along with other PERKS***
- Strong customer service skills, answering client calls, prompt return and follow up to all interactions, prompt response to requests for information.
- Reporting and management of unpaid claims, A\R aging, correspondence, clearinghouse and PM rejections.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of claims and effective payer denials handling.
- Knowledgeable of medical EOB’s, patient deductibles and co pays, insurance or third party correspondence.
- Effectively work with clients and group to facilitate information and resolve issues.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Command of English language
- USA Healthcare Billing knowledge
- Working experience of EHR and PM systems
Bachelors or Master's Degree
We’re looking for someone who can participate in all aspects of the agile product development life cycle from design to delivery. Design and develop high-quality code exhibiting excellent performance that meets product requirements with a strong focus on scalability, maintainability, and security. Tremendous exposure to a wide range of technologies and business problems you will solve using the latest and greatest web technologies
- Expertise in C#, .NET, ASP.NET & MVC ,LINQ , Web Services , WCF/XML/Web API development and Dynamic Websites
- Expertise in Database Programming with MS SQL Server 2008-2012 or Oracle
- Experience with OOP, SDLC, pattern and practices in multi-tenant system
- Familiar with security mechanisms, including web and web service security and their implementations
Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science
Please apply in confidence with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
#29, Spring North St # 16, Bahria Town Phase 7, Islamabad